Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh Mom!!




Ugh... gross! 
 So I decided to pretend I was a photographer one afternoon and tried to get some cute pictures of Eleanore. This is what I ended up with... along with a lot of looks that resembled.... are you out of your mind!!! I will post Eleanore's Halloween costume pictures as soon as I get them uploaded, although she was sick/crabby/angry tonight from her flu shot earlier in the day so we skipped trick or treating and opted to buy a bag of candy and let the baby go to sleep early. Since we did go trick or treating to see the grandparents last night I will still consider this Halloween a success!
Don't tell anyone I needed you to cut the hole extra big!!!! 

Okay fine.... I'll smile! 



But seriously .... Ewww!!!! 


Okay... I'm smiling can we be done yet!?! 

And... it looks like we're done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment