Life has been very busy here for us Olson's! Business is picking up for me! I mean like I'm starting to make a profit! Woo hoo! I guess I might have to pay Luke for his time soon? Or perhaps a batch of cookies will do! At any rate I am feeling very blessed! Luke let me go out on Sunday night to run errands and I decided at the very end to run into the local Goodwill. It's my first time going but I thought I would check it out to find some cheap white onesies. I didn't find any onesies but I found a barely used... nearly brand new sewing machine! It is so much easier to use and gives us so many more options of stitches and things we can do! So tell your friends! Buy the kids in your life some amazingly cute shirts and I will probably throw in a couple of bows on the house! Keep your fingers crossed that this works out because every little bit makes being a stay at home mom so much easier! But for now I am living my dream of taking care of my baby girl during the day and making great outfits in the evenings! It's hard work but it's awesome! Luke has even built me my own work station with new shelves in production now! Here is a picture of Eleanore modeling my latest creation! 
No comments:
Post a Comment